Responsible for the processing of data is:
BUSCH & CO. GmbH & Co. KG
D - 51766 Engelskirchen
Phone +49 (0) 22 63 – 86 – 0
Fax +49 (0) 22 63 – 2 07 41
Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
Third-party hosting services
Data are also processed by a third-party provider that we have engaged to render hosting and website presentation services on our behalf. This provider processes on its servers all data that are collected in the manner specified below when you visit our website or fill in forms made available for this purpose in our online shop. Data are processed on other servers only in the scope described herein.
This service provider is based in an EU or EEA member state.
2. Data collecton and usage when using our contact form
We collect personal data that you disclose to us whenever you place an order or contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request, and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. Upon contract completion, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of any retention period applicable under relevant statutory regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on such information, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
4. Cookies and web-analysis
- Internet Explorer™: support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™: support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Chrome™: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox™: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera™: help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Please note that disabling cookies may limit your access to some features of our website.
Using of Matomo for web analysis
All data that is being processed within the framework of the above mentioned web analysis purposes is processed on our servers.
You may opt-out of the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future, by following the instructions below.
After you opt out, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your end-user device. If you clear your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
5. Contact possibilities and your rights
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- Art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- Art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- Art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.
Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.